2nd Annual Nurse Symposium & Celebration
National Nurses Week, May 6-12, 2020
FantaSea One Yacht * Dock 52
13552 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Operation Scrubs, Inc. is a non-profit nurse and public education organization
Site design by Nye & Foster
Operation Scrubs and "See a Nurse? Thank a Nurse!" are registered and law-protected marks. Use, in whole or in part without expressed written consent by Operation Scrubs, Inc. is un-lawful and prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
OPERATION SCRUBS: Educating, Honoring, Thanking and Promoting Nurses:"The Unsung Heroes of Healthcare!"
Event Attending Registration Fee Includes:
TBD hours of accredited continuing education hours
Unique curriculum and speakers
Certificate of Completion and Alumni Pin
Aboard-ship Continental Breakfast and Soup & Salad Bar + Dessert lunch
Sunset harbor cruise which includes:
"Thank You" hospitality reception
Gourmet buffet dinner
Swag Bag containing sponsor/support contributor "thank you" gifts
Commemorative Yearbook *
Free parking adjacent the yacht's loading dock
Scholarship support for neuroscience nurses! (see below) **
Provider approved credit by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No CEP17106 for (TBD) Contact Hours. Refund for cancellation requires email notice to [email protected] and must be received by Operation; Scrubs no later than 11:59 pm/PST on April 1, 2020. No credit hours given for event check-in after 08:30 hrs on symposium dates (*May 6-10, 2019). RN records of completion should be kept at least 4 years from the date of this conference.*
Your Registration Fee
* Commemorative Yearbook is a hard-cover photo collection memorializing your Operation Scrubs education, entertainment and celebration aboard FantaSea One.
** Operation:Scrubs staff and speakers are unpaid volunteers, and 100% of the event's = net revenue supports scholarship for advanced neuroscience nurse education.
- May 6 (National Nurses Day) is the 2nd annual Operation Scrubs -- a tradition breaking, and unique continuing education symposium experience. It’s also a "thank you for your service" celebration honoring America's 4+ million registered nurses nationwide.
- Except as indicated below, only person per invited category may attend from each invited (Joint Commission Certified) hospital. Categories include: Neurology, Med-Surge, Pediatrics, Innovative and Unsung Hero nurses.
- Symposium location is "FantaSea One" -- the 4-deck flagship yacht of FantaSea Yachts, Inc. located in Marina Del Rey, California.
- Each daily symposium session is preceded by a continental breakfast; lunch is a deluxe soup/salad and bread pudding desert bar.
- Symposiums symposiumwith a Marina Del Rey Harbor sunset dinner cruise.
- Harbor cruises includes a hosted hospitality reception, gourmet dinner buffet, D.J. entertainment, "thank you" acknowledgments and swag gifts for all …
Registration Cost and Related Details
- Registration scheduled to begin on January 1, 2020.
- Non-refundable tuition is $299, includes symposiums materials and is paid byinvited/nurse-selecting hospitals.
- Accepted registration may be transferable, however, to applicant's designated (same hospital) substitute prior to April 1, 2020.
- A limited hospital wait-list will exist and allocated on a first-come basis
- If you have a confirmed prepaid reservation, but arrive at the symposium session after 8:30 am, you will be allowed to board, enjoy the symposium and receive event related benefits, including the sunset harbor dinner cruise and swag gifts, but per BRN mandate, no continuing education credit will be awarded.