2nd Annual Nurse Symposium & Celebration
National Nurses Week, May 6-12, 2020
FantaSea One Yacht * Dock 52
13552 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Operation Scrubs, Inc. is a non-profit nurse and public education organization
Site design by Nye & Foster
Operation Scrubs and "See a Nurse? Thank a Nurse!" are registered and law-protected marks. Use, in whole or in part without expressed written consent by Operation Scrubs, Inc. is unlawful and prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
Registration Fee Includes:
TBD# Contact Education hours of stroke education
Unique curriculum and speakers
Certificate of Completion and Alumni Pin
Aboard-ship continental breakfast
Soup & Salad Bar + Dessert lunch
Sunset harbor cruise which includes:
Hospitality "thank you" open-bar reception
Gourmet buffet dinner
Swag Bag containing sponsor/support contributor "thank you" gifts
Commemorative Yearbook **
Free parking adjacent the yacht's loading dock
Scholarship support for neuroscience nurses! (see below) **
Provider approved credit by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No CEP17106 for (TBD) Contact Hours. Refund for cancellation requires email notice to [email protected] and must be received by Operation; Scrubs no later than 11:59 pm/PST on April 1, 2020. No credit hours given for event check-in after 08:30 hrs on symposium dates *May 6-10, 2019. RN records of completion should be kept at least 4 years from the date of this conference.*
Your Registration Fee
** Operation:Scrubs' staff and speakers are unpaid volunteers … and the event’s audited net proceeds from your registration fees, sponsorship and donation revenue will establish and, in future years, replenish the Pamela Jane Nye Neuroscience Advanced Nurse Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are restricted to advanced neuroscience nurse education courses from an accredited non-profit college or university. Event proceeds will be received and distributed by the Operation Scrubs Advanced Nurse Education Trust and the American Heart/Stroke Association Donor Advised Fund.
** Commemorative Yearbook is a your hard-cover photo experience of your education, entertainment and celebration experience aboard FantaSea One.
- May 6 - 12 (National Nurses Day) is the 2nd annual launch date of Pamela Jane Nye's Operation:Scrubs -- a tradition breaking, and unique continuing education symposium experience. It’s also a "thank you for your service" celebration honoring America's 4+ million registered nurses nationwide.
- Except as indicated below, only one person may attend from each invited (Joint Commission Certified) hospital.
- Using prior Pamela Nye's prior seminar and symposium attendance history, invitations are expected to be accepted early.
- Symposium location is "FantaSea One" -- the 4-deck flagship yacht of FantaSea Yachts, Inc. located in Marina Del Rey, California.
- Symposium first daily session is preceded by a continental breakfast; lunch is a deluxe soup/salad and bread pudding desert bar.
- The symposium ends with a Marina Del Rey Harbor sunset dinner cruise.
- Your cruise includes a hosted hospitality reception, gourmet dinner buffet, D.J. entertainment, "thank you" acknowledgments and swag-bag gifts for all …
Registration Cost and Related Details
- Registration scheduled to begin on November 15, 2019.
- Non-refundable tuition is $299 and paid by the invited hospital and includes symposium materials.
- Accepted registration may be transferabel, however, to applicant's designated (same hospital) substitute prior to April 1, 2020.
- A limited hospital wait-list will exist and allocated on a first-come basis
- If you have a confirmed prepaid reservation, but arrive at the symposium session after 8:30 am, you will be allowed to board, enjoy the symposium and related benefits, including the sunset harbor dinner cruise, but no continuing education credit will be awarded per California BRN requirements.
-- UPON AND AFTER REGISTRATION DATE, CLICK "REGISTRATION" TAB TO REGISTER --