2nd Annual Nurse Symposium & Celebration
National Nurses Week, May 6-12, 2020
FantaSea One Yacht * Dock 52
13552 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Site design by Nye & Foster
Registration Fee Includes::
TBD# Contact Education hours of stroke education
Unique curriculum and speakers
Certificate of Completion and Alumni Pin
Aboard-ship continental breakfast
Soup & Salad Bar + Dessert lunch
Sunset harbor cruise which includes:
Hospitality "thank you" open-bar reception
Gourmet buffet dinner
Swag Bag containing sponsor/support contributor "thank you" gifts
Commemorative Yearbook **
Free parking adjacent the yacht's loading dock
Scholarship support for neuroscience nurses! (see below) **
Provider approved credit by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No CEP17106 for (TBD) Contact Hours. Refund for cancellation requires email notice to [email protected] and must be received by Operation; Scrubs no later than 11:59 pm/PST on April 25, 2019. No credit hours given for event check-in after 08:30 hrs on May 6, 2019. RN records of completion should be kept at least 4 years from the date of this conference.*
Your Registration Fee
** Operation:Scrubs staff and speakers are unpaid volunteers … and the event’s audited net proceeds from your registration fees, sponsorship and donation revenue will establish and, in future years, replenish the Pamela Jane Nye Neuroscience Nurse Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are restricted to advanced neuroscience nurse education courses from an accredited non-profit college or university. Event proceeds will be received and distributed by the American Heart/Stroke Association Donor Advised Fund.
May 6, 2019 (National Nurses Day) is the inaugural launch date of Pamela Jane Nye's Operation:Scrubs -- a tradition breaking, and unique continuing education symposium experience. It’s also a "thank you for your service" celebration honoring neuroscience nurses.
Except as indicated below, only one person may attend from each of California’s 180+ (Joint Commission Certified) Comprehensive, Primary and Stroke-Ready hospitals
Based upon Pamela Nye's prior seminar and symposium attendance history, tickets sales are expected to sell out early. EARLY REGISTRATION permits table/seat selection.
A limited wait-list is offered and allocated on a first-come basis.
Costs and Registration Dates
- $175: February’s Extra Early Registration (Feb 15 - March 14 is only available to Stroke Coordinator nurses.
- $199: March’s Early Registration (Mar 15-Apr 14) continues, and is open to the invited hospital's Emergency Room/CNS, Education Specialist or Stroke Abstractor.
- $299: April's Regular Registration (Apr 14-30) also includes Joint Commission Certified Stroke-Ready hospitals. Note: If unfilled seats remain after April 15th, more than one qualifying nurse per hospital will be permitted.
- $340: Late Registration (MAY 1-4). Open to all of the above.
* * * SPECIAL NOTES * * *
- Registration fee is non-refundable after April 25th, 2019, but may be transferable to applicant’s designated substitute.
Symposium location is aboard "FantaSea One", the flagship yacht of FantaSea Yachts, Inc. located in Marina Del Rey, California.
Symposium agenda is preceded by a continental breakfast; lunch is a deluxe soup-salad-desert bar + dessert.
The symposium ends with a Marina Del Rey Harbor sunset cruise. Your cruise includes a hosted hospitality reception, gourmet dinner buffet, D.J. entertainment, "thank you" acknowledgments and swag-bag gifts for all …
Registration fee is non-refundable after April 25, 2019, but may be transferable to applicant's designated substitute.
* If you have a confirmed prepaid reservation, but arrive after 8:30 a.m., you will be allowed to board, enjoy the symposium and related benefits, including the sunset harbor dinner cruise, but no continuing education credit will be awarded per California BRN requirements.
-- CLICK ON "REGISTRATION" TAB TO REGISTER NOW --